All pieces are refundable as long as the Pat's label is intact on the item.
If a piece is returned without the label intact and attached, we will be unable to accept the return.
Any return has to be made within 14 days of purchase.
As soon as we receive the return we will inspect it to ensure it is in the same condition as when it was shipped.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Our online shop operates and ships globally. If you have any special requirements regarding shipping, please contact us separately.
Please be advised that you are responsible for any customs fees or taxes imposed by your country.. I also cannot declare that a purchase is a gift on a customs form. This is a federal offense in the US and carries severe penalties.
For us to provide you with the best online shopping experience possible, we (Pat's Jewelry) collect some of your personal information. It allows us to process your orders effectively, send you relevant information and in the unusual case of an issue, it means we can deal with everything more effectively.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
In order to fulfil your transaction, we need to know certain personal information at the point of order in the checkout area of our website. The information we hold will consist of but not be limited to the following: Title; Name; Address; Mailing Preference flags such as Do not mail, or Do not email; Products purchased from us in the past including their cost; Telephone number if offered to us (this will only be used for matters relating to your order); email address if offered. Credit card details are encrypted after data entry and are not stored on our systems once used. We do not collect any Special Category Data (sensitive data) such as race, religion, biometrics or health data.
It is our policy that your information is private and confidential. Accordingly, the personal information you provide to us is stored in a secure location and is accessible only by designated staff. We also collect data because it is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are set out below.
• Direct Marketing
• Understanding our customers wishes and shopping preferences
• Improving our service and our products
WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND EMAIL MARKETING WHEN YOU:
• Sign up to the newsletter with your email address on the homepage of our website
• Fill in the form on the ‘email sign up’ page on our website
• Enter a competition that we are running and opt-in to receive email marketing when you enter
• When you first sign up for emails we will send you a welcome email to make sure you want to receive emails from us. You can opt out of email marketing at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.